- North Terrace, Darfield Rec Centre, Darfield, Canterbury, New Zealand
- Thursday 29 November
- 13:30 pm - 16:30 pm
Build your knowledge of when to irrigate and how to manage a limited water budget to improve your production without running out of water!
Knowing when to irrigate is a science and there are a range of tools that can help you work out when to turn on the irrigator and when you can switch it off.
This 3 hour workshop will cover:
- The different types of soil moisture monitoring and scheduling tools available and what works best for crop and soil types
- Installation – what’s required for the different types of SMM equipment
- Where to install tools to get the best results
- How to use your tools to gather and interpret data
- Basic scheduling
You will receive a take home resource book on soil moisture monitoring.
INZ is an independent, trusted membership organisation for irrigators. We offer impartial advice to our members so you can make the best decisions on what tools will suit you best and how to use them.
$250 + GST INZ Members
$350 +GST Non Members
Places are limited so book early to avoid missing out!
Registrations close 19 November
If you have any further questions, contact the event coordinator.
03 341 2225