The Irrigation e-learning platform will allow you to gain or refresh your knowledge on a range of irrigation topics as and when suits you.
- The platform uses short videos which you can revisit as required
- You can use the platform anywhere you have an internet connection and at anytime you like
- The platform currently covers irrigation scheduling (deciding when to irrigate)
- Completion of the courses will allow you to demonstrate to your Farm Environment Plan Auditor that you’ve undertaken training in irrigation
HOW TO ACCESS THE E-LEARNING PLATFORM
You need to be logged in to access the e-learning platform.
- If you are a member, first log-in to the IrrigationNZ website, using the red login button on the top right of the website.
- Once logged-in you then need to click on the red e-learning button on the top left of the website - this will take you to the e-learning platform.
- To start learning, click on the explore button and then the scheduling button to access our first online module.
Important information for first time users:
- If you are not a member, you need to apply for membership before you can access the e-learning platform: Join us
- There will be a 10-15 minute delay before you can access the e-learning system for the first time - an error message will show telling you you are not enrolled. After 10-15 minutes refresh your page and you will be able to access the system.
- If you still have problems after this time, email firstname.lastname@example.org