REGISTRATIONS ARE NOW BEING TAKEN FOR 2020
This NZQA level 4 course has been redesigned specifically for service industry professionals to undertake Audit level irrigation evaluations to better support your client in achieving Good Management Practice compliance. This course runs for a total of 7 months, over which, students will be required to complete:
- Pre-course reading and assessment (via e-learning)
- 3 Day training school where students will need to complete;
- Individual component testing and assessment
- 4 irrigation system evaluations
- Analyse gathered performance data
- Write reports that specify GMP benchmarks, System Performance issues, and make recommendations based on analysed data
- Complete 2 post training assignments
- Evidence portfolio outlining all the assessment requirements.
- Learning materials including case studies with example reports. The New Zealand Performance Assessment Code of Practice.
There is a course prerequisite of 5yrs irrigation service industry experience in either field service or irrigation system design. Places are limited to 12.
Course details 2020
- Class training dates –3 Days 9th-11th September
- Venue – Lincoln
- Cost - $3000 +GST
REGISTRATIONS CLOSE 31ST JULY