- Gerald Street, Agresearch, Lincoln, Canterbury, New Zealand
- Wednesday 29 August
- 09:00 am - 17:00 pm
Build your knowledge of irrigation so you can interact confidently with irrigators and the irrigation industry!
This one day training course is aimed at people working for business, organisations and regional councils that provide services or interact with irrigators and the irrigation industry.
This course will provide a comprehensive overview of the irrigation industry, irrigation systems, regulations and common problems and issues affecting irrigation systems and irrigators.
If you service or interact with irrigators or the irrigation service industry this course will provide you with valuable insights to help you better understand your 'customers' needs and plan services for them.
You will walk away with an understanding of:
- Irrigation in New Zealand
- Soil, crop and climate relationships
- Regulation and sustainability
- System types and componentry
- Basic pumping and hydraulics
- Overview of designing irrigation systems
- Operation, troubleshooting and maintenance
A comprehensive set of resources is provided to take home for further reference and learning.
View programme here
Numbers are limited so book early to avoid missing out!
Registrations close 24th August
If you have any further questions, contact the event coordinator.
03 341 2225