- North Terrace, Darfield Rec Centre, Darfield, Canterbury , New Zealand
- Thursday 29 November
- 09:00 am - 12:00 pm
This 3 hour workshop will help you learn how to check your irrigator’s performance to ensure you are not unnecessarily wasting water and to spot any potential issues before they become larger and more expensive problems.
With a limited amount of water available, it’s important to regularly check your irrigator’s performance so you can carefully manage your water budget as well as avoiding any unnecessary nutrient losses.
This course will cover:
- How to carry out a bucket test
- How to use the Check It Bucket Test app to help you carry out an assessment
- How to assess your test results
- When you need to call in an expert to look at maintenance issues.
$225 + GST INZ members (If you're an irrigation scheme member you may be an INZ member)
$325 + GST Non-members
Places are limited so register now to avoid missing out
Registrations close 27 November
If you have any further questions, contact the event coordinator.
03 341 2225