- 3 Meijer Drive, Lincoln Event Centre, Lincoln, Selwyn, New Zealand
- Wednesday 11 April–12 April
- 10:00 am - 17:00 pm
Join us for a two day Fertigation Master Class
When: 11th and 12th April 2018
Where: Lincoln Event Centre
Cost: $650 +GST
Places are limited so get in early to avoid disappointment.
The outcome of the class is to produce a resource that will provide irrigators with clear information for successful fertigation, including costs and benefits, good management practice knowledge resources and related training opportunities.
It will also enable irrigators and their service industries to inform and achieve any future regulations around fertigation equipment and practice.
The master class will help to unlock the future potential of fertigation in NZ through providing answers to the following questions –
- What are the costs and benefits of fertigation?
- What are the equipment options for fertigation and to which scenarios are they best applied?
- What does ‘good practice’ design, installation and management look like?
The programme involves presentations on each topic followed by discussion and agreement that these are industry accepted standards. There will be a field trip on the afternoon of day 1 as well as a dinner on the Wednesday night. Full programme will be released soon….
The price for the master class is $650 + GST
Notice of withdrawal: 7 days – 50% registration refunded or transferable to another person, 3 days – no refund – transferable to another person