To ensure we remain relevant to our members, the IrrigationNZ Board has recently spent time revisiting our strategy. A number of you provided feedback early-on - this was hugely valuable in our strategy workshops. We now need your feedback on the strategy itself.
In early August the IrrigationNZ Board will hold a series of ‘strategy refresh’ meetings. At each we’ll present our new 5-year strategy and seek your feedback.
The strategy will help guide our focus over the next 5 years.
The dates and venues for meetings are below -
- Tuesday 7 August, 10am-12pm, Oamaru Opera House
- Wednesday 8 August, 10am-12pm, Lincoln, the Flaming Rabbit
- Thursday 9 August, 1pm -3pm, Hotel Ashburton
- the meeting in Alexandra has been postponed for lack of attendance, we will set up a new date and let you know.
There will also be an irrigation service industry meeting -
- Thursday 9August, 3pm - 5pm, Hotel Ashburton
If you are a member, you can give us your feedback through our short online survey.
Comments on the strategy close on Wednesday 15 th August, 5pm.